Hi everyone, I'm Jackson. I plan to transfer to GMU next semester with a Liberal Arts AA from here. Once there I haven't really decided what to major in, but I'm leaning towards Statistics, or maybe Computer Science. I like a lot of subjects, so it's really hard to choose just one. After that I might study Law. I've always been interested in that subject in general, and the way that our legal system is set up.
As for what I do in my spare time, I'm really into movies, and I spend a lot of time watching them. I generally don't play a lot of video games, but recently I've gotten into Skyrim, which is extremely fun to play. On TV (by which I mean on the internet) I like to watch How I Met Your Mother, The Daily Show, and 30 Rock. When I listen to music it's often the Fugees or Fleetwood Mac or Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes, or really a lot of other bands... I don't really listen to one genre or band much more than others, because I tend to get bored listening to the same type of thing too much. That being said, I'm never bored with the Beatles, but I do limit how much I listen to them to about as much as anything else, because there is so much great music out there and there's no use just listening to one band all the time.
Anyway, I hope we all have a great semester, and I look forward to seeing what everyone else has to say throughout it all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment